Are you struggling with reconciling your faith with your sexual orientation? This course is for you!
Join us on Saturday 9 am – 3 pm (20 & 27 July 2019), LIVE and Online for this groundbreaking course, developed and taught by Apostle Deborah Bell.
You will learn:
– What the Bible really says in the misused “clobber texts”, used by many homophobic Christians, sadly, to condemn gay and lesbian people… and it’s good news!
– Understand the different definitions & categories of homophobia, its origins and impact, and how to get healing and freedom to live as you were created.
– You will discover the heart of God’s Word being exposed and correctly divided, as you allow the Bible to speak for itself.
– Get to hear people’s real stories being shared, of how they came to know and experience God’s love for them as Christians who happen to be gay or lesbian. – Learn how to have dialogue, not debate, concerning this topic.
– Find a place of liberty in Christ as an LGBT Christian, family or friend regarding this topic.
REGISTRATION is essential. Email email@example.com or call Ps Bran on 084 586 0843 to register. (Refreshments will be available). This course is FREE. However, if you would like the manual that accompanies this course, please advise us upon registering. The cost of the manual will be confirmed shortly.
Venue: 43 Armstrong Ave (1st Floor), La Lucia, Durban, SA
If you’re not in Durban, you can register to attend the course ONLINE and you will be sent a link for the live stream prior to the event.